“It’s everything to fix anything.”
Ready for a well-rounded fix-it education? Then it’s time to read The Art of Troubleshooting, a powerful and comprehensive treatise on how to repair things.
Subscribe to my email list and you’ll automatically be sent links to download The Art of Troubleshooting ebook (.pdf, .epub, and .mobi formats are available). It doesn’t cost anything, and you’ll also be kept up-to-date about new blog posts. Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Combining theory and practice, you’ll gain insight into the principles that underlie the diagnosis and repair of all machines. Explore the entire ecosystem of fixing things, including economics, psychology, and preventing future malfunctions by learning from current ones. Extremely practical too, you’ll benefit from an entire section devoted to the bread-and-butter strategies that get you from “broken” to “fixed” in the shortest time possible. Finally, The Art of Troubleshooting focuses on you. Understand the mindset and behaviors that can make anyone a truly powerful master of repair. Whether at home or at work, be the hero and save the day by getting things running again!
If you like the book, would you help me spread the word? Share the link to this page (https://artoftroubleshooting.com/book/) via email, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks!
- “I found his book well worth the read as a source of quality food for thought as well as specific techniques to improve your mental problem solving processes.” — Michael Graham, EngineerDog
- “A useful, entertaining and unusual guide that turns troubleshooting into an art form.” — Kirkus Reviews
- “Maxham’s expertise is broad, and his book equips problem solvers across a variety of disciplines.” — Foreword Reviews
- “…this is not just a book about DIY, but a book about self-improvement and awareness.” — Self-Publishing Review
- “The Art of Troubleshooting provides the exact and necessary amount of balance between technique, technology, mathematical proof, simple and clear explanation without condescension, and all with tension-relieving humor.” — Portland Book Review
- “The author is extremely positive and supportive in the reader’s journey to become a better troubleshooter…” — San Francisco Book Review
- “…Maxham delivers an informative and enjoyable manual.” — BlueInk Review
- Amazon.com readers
- Goodreads readers